Saturday, December 09, 2006

My Enlightenment form Barbados: Expressions of God

On Sunday Night I spoke of one of the most impacting aspects of the trip for me ... coming face to face with God in the sky, the sea, and the underwater world. I saw these as expressions of the Master Artist, who also created me as an expression of himself, and I stood on the beach alone with God and wept. I'm not even gonna try to explain it on here. If you wanna know bad enough... then get the tape. ;P
The part of the message that I didn't preach was about Jesus Christ being the ultimate expression of God. All of God's creations are expressions of Him, but in John 1 Jesus is called "The Expression" or "The Word". And it's only in Jesus that I can be that perfect expression of God... that image(finished product) that was in his heart when He created me.

the inside of the submarine (this side is more beautiful to God)

and the outside of the submarine (each fish is an expression of God)

eating those tasty expressions of God!!!

1 comment:

V said...

ok....That was an awesome revelation Mark and great preaching!