Monday, October 29, 2007

Hey all you personheads!

I'm in Durham for the week (it's a different world out here), but I wanted to remind you to make sure that you TOUCH GOD and TOUCH SOMEBODY this week. No, you know what I mean!!! In a good way!
Have a rocashokima prayer @ 8PM Tuesday. Deluski is the mix-master!
This Friday or Saturday try to take someone for coffee and talk about GOD. Encourage someone!
Alright, well, I'm going to do homework until my biscuits and gravy digests, then I'm going to bed. LOVE YOU ALL! (even if you are personheads)

8 comments:

Jerms said...

ok sir

YPMARK....Peter? said...

ok...I think the biscuits and gravy have settled down by now...g'night!

Mrs. Wizzle said...

Uuuuhhh? Isn't bicuits and gravy a breakfast food?

...and we want to know how tall she is and what colour hair she has and where she goes to church and ... and... anything else you can tell us.....

Hee heheeeee ho ho ho ho snicker, guffaw

YPMARK....Peter? said...

well, she's 4 feet tall, has gray hair, and goes to the Mormon Sanctuary in Durham... ;)

Ok, tell me about the prayer personheads!

Jerms said...

they all left me and jason there alone and it was dark!

Jerms said...

oh ya... coffee, i forgot to ask someone... ah well!..

Matt D said...

I am weeping in anguish!!!
It seems like pastor

King hasn't preached in years and i'm just about to die!

*THUD*

Jerms said...

im bored!