Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Headlines

BOHOL IS WAITING FOR YOU
We had an awesome time in the PI. The crusade this year seemed more for the strength of the churches, it I went very well. Next year the focus will be on youth evangelism, and Pastor Buxton wants YOUR help. It's gonna be crazy!

CELEBRATION SUNDAY
Oh my word...you guys did it!!! After all of your faith, work, and prayers, there was a house full of hungry guests. I don't know the exact guest count, but the ushers counted 500 total in attendance. And since we had several families absent, we must have had over 200 guests!!! And 14 baptized in Jesus Name!!! IT ROCKED!!! YOU ROCK!!!

YOUTH CONFERENCE IN ATHABASCA
How about another wild week-end? I will be preaching a Youth Conference at Pastor Millington's church in Athabasca THIS WEEK-END! The services will be on Fri @ 7pm & Sat @ 10am & 7pm. (Pastor will want you home for Sunday!) ARE YOU IN??? They need to know how many of us will be there, so please indicate on here if you can make it.

A NOTICE
Due to a new wave of illness I'm having to call off the Starbucks Study tonight.
Hopefully I'll see you at prayer at 8:30... and please make a point to pray for Star and I!

1 comment:

Jason said...

it did it..we did it..ill do it..and prayed for it!