Friday, June 19, 2009


Mark is stuck on a plane right now......
he's headed to Tokyo, Japan!
He can not make a post for himself.........
But boy,...I sure can!
Becuz of a few misunderstandings, sickness, and not much time....
He left me... (Star) in charge....
and here I lay the rhyme.
Tonight there will be no Youth Connect.....
As you probably could detect...
So make some plans...
collect pop cans...
get a tan....
bake a fruit flan...
(OH MAN! :)
What a savage I am!
But come 10:30 the church will be open....
Trust me.....
Deleeuw is not Jokin'!

4 comments:

V said...

LOL go Star!! Now if you would just make a video of you rapping that.... ;)

+3$$@//!I\I@ said...

LOL!! ahahhaha!

Jerms said...

is it rhythm nation up in dis place yo.

ya'll be rhymin like dimes


CAAARAAZZZEEEEEEE NESSSSSSSS

j.elle said...

Star! You are the cutest thing ever!!! I heart you!