Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hey peeps,

You are all at church and I'm laying in bed... but that's just because I'm in Tulsa and I haven't figured out how to be here and there. I hate not being in service at Truth! I am excited about what's going to be going on over the next couple of days here in Tulsa though. There will be a lot of discussion as to how we can most effectively advance the Kingdom of God. Please be praying for the same, especially during the Friday night prayer meeting!

Your Friend,
Mark

P.S. The name "G^Force" is almost officially fazed out as "truthyouth" is much more natural and flammable.

4 comments:

Jessica deLeeuw said...

We will pray for u! God bless!!

Marks Starlet said...

I think I might pray for you too.....

MissionsAngel said...

We are all praying here as well...and thanks to all those who are praying-this is a sacred time and God is about to blow our socks off!!!! I am soooo excited!!!

James Wilder said...

Hey missionangel, good to see you on here!

ahem...now go sign on to the M242 blog and comment here and there!

(hehe...teasing with you)

God is definitely going to blow this generation's socks off...does that mean we live for God barefoot?