Tuesday, April 01, 2008

It Ain't Over

oh what can i say
about a conference so great
so little i can bring on
gettin in touch with Godly fate

Mr. Young was anointed the preachin was stellar
if i had been a dog
the shots were straight to my Old Yeller
Im talkin anointed anointed every aspect every song
every drum role every theme every breakthrough has come but not gone
lets not forget the miracles of a sure thing
lets not forget the Holy God and the ways of the King
Dont forget whats come and whats gone
but the curtain on heels
God drop it faster because i know my God can reveal
because we HAD a move of God does NOT mean its over
its what I mean when I say God drop the curtain on my before deals

Because ladies and gentlemen God will do it again
He will continue His work
His move
and His Hand
He will continue to blow the youth outta water
He will continue to lift up encourage, be the Potter

Because Youth Conf has come and gone
gives no excuse for us to forget what He wants
Hang on to Jesus
As your walls come down
I am still screaming on High
Hallelujah, devil I ain't turnin my smile to a frown

What can I say but wow God Wow
You blew the roof off our heads
tore the walls to shreds
took the chains of lead

thats it devil
you had your chance
now its Truth Youth's turn to attack and not relent
while you puff up your defense
and try to come back
revival is here and the God of Abraham
is bringing it on full steam ahead
and as Bro. Young hath said
"its not over now, because youth conf has left"

No comments: