Thursday, April 24, 2008

YOU-th LEAD


Reminder:

Tomorrow @ 7 P.M. TRUTH YOUTH ages 12-twenty somethen are having their very own YOUth__LEAD service. What does that mean? It means YOU are teaching preaching speaking to it...YOU are bringing the heat. YOU are teaching the meat. YOU are singing the beat. We have our very own 6 inspirees selected not including a special guest worship leader.

THIS IS YOU-th LEAD to walk with HIM inSTEAD

PLEASE meet at the church at 7. Prayer begins. And then the roof blows off.

Afterwards Andrea has invited the Youth for a get-together at I believe her place. The details will flow tomorrow.
Come expecting. Come hungry. Get Fed. Be Apostolic.

Amen

God Bless we will see YOU all tomorrow. (Cas Dress)

5 comments:

YPMARK....Peter? said...

Listen all... I really wish I could be there, but I'm at Minister's Retreat. So, I want to hear about the best youth sevice ever! Rock it hard!

Dj Norris said...

falafel

bRuce bRuce said...

Call me for Address and/or directions to Andrae's

Unknown said...

hallelujah!

YPMARK....Peter? said...

I heard that is was sooooo awesome!