Monday, April 14, 2008

Paintball Re-Booking



Who would be interested for Paintball on the 26th of this month?

The site I have in mind takes bookings, but it would be fairly cheap as to group rates and my "connections" with the main man out there.
It is just east of Cochrane and fairly close to Canmore...which means...those who may NOT be interested in playing can watch or perhaps head into Cochrane/Canmore until we finish up at the Paintball arena. Then I was thinking hit the flatbread house in Canmore (which is only about 25 mins from the paintball site) for a round up and back in Calgary for about 10 P.M...

The rates would not be more than 40 bucks probably and there is free food and drink at the site...so really it is a good deal...we can also bring our own grub if need be.

All in favor say I.

I...

10 comments:

Matt D said...

I, Is there a flat bread house in Cochrane or are you talking about the one in canmore?

Jerms said...

O!

Jason said...

affirmative matthew thank you chief editor

nca said...

I would go ... but I have a final exam :(

Unknown said...

i...i will prob come

Dj Norris said...

eye

Ben Norris said...

aye

Ben Norris said...

if i can

Joel Norris said...

Aye.

Jerms said...

if anyone needs a target, im right here, everyone needs a jerm to shoot at